I’m excited to announce that I’m holding a FANTASTIC giveaway from Naturalmat. A company based in the south of England selling natural mattresses, bed toppers, baby bedding supplies, blankets and MUCH more
Naturalmat was started with the aim of helping babies and children sleep safely and comfortably in the best, most natural environment possible. Harnessing the amazing potential of natural and organic materials like organic coir, latex and organic cotton, we have created a range of handcrafted mattresses that are superbly comfortable, breathable, washable and non-allergenic.
Naturalmat are pioneers in natural fibre technology and have developed the most comfortable range of mattresses using innovative new raw materials.
- Organic lambswool from certified Soil Association farms as well as being anti-dust mite, anti-bed bug and anti-moth.
- Organic coir fibre- this sustainable material greatly enhances the ventilation and spring of the mattress.
- Organic latex- the organic latex we use comes from the only certified organic rubber plantation in the world and we are the only UK mattress maker using it. The latex layer provides an immensely supportive core that is naturally breathable and totally hypoallergenic.
- Horsehair tail- this is one of the most highly prized materials in the upholstery industry. It has long been used in mattress making for its incredible resilience and superior spring. We needle the horsehair tail onto a hessian backing which provides extra strength and protection for the springs whilst still allowing flexibility for independent movement.
- Mohair and bamboo and are all from environmentally conscious sources and biodegradable.
- Organic cotton- All our organic cotton sheets and bedding are certified in accordance with GOTS by the Soil Association.
- Cashmere- one of the softest fibres available, cashmere is the ultimate in luxury natural fibres. The soft spring provided by cashmere gives an added dimension of comfort. Like wool, cashmere has inherent properties of ventilation and insulation but the quality of the fibre helps to create the most sumptuous mattress in our range.
- These raw materials are combined to create a truly green product made by a British company.
The prize for this giveaway is a super-practical and baby essential organic swaddle by aden and anais (I wish I had one of these when my little one was born)
It comes in a variety of prints though for the giveaway, the winner will receive on in the ‘enchanted’ print (great for baby girls and boys too):
For countless generations, mothers have swaddled and cared for their children with natural muslin. These organic swaddles are made of organic cotton that is grown and manufactured in an environmentally and socially responsible manner. Luxuriously soft, it is the ideal fabric to use on delicate baby skin. Measuremens 94cm x 94cm
Breathable – prevents overheating
Generous size – makes swaddling easy
Comfy – the more you wash it the softer it gets
Multi-use – stroller, nursing, or changing table cover, burp cloth, tummy time blanket and more
You have 3 chances to win! TO ENTER:
- leave a comment below.
- share this giveaway on the web (blog post, twitter, facebook etc) and let me know that you have done so.
- ‘like’ my facebook page (over there at the top on the right) and let me know that you have done so.
The 3 winners will be picked by using random.org at the end of February and announced on this blog.
Good Luck!! x
Now for the 3 lucky winners of the Miss Matatabi fabric!
Using random.org I have selected that the 3 winners are:
’tillymintboutique’ – you have won – Kokka Japanese Fabric Melody Miller Ruby Star Spring – Bee Tomato Vine – 1 yard
‘GG‘ – you have won - Kokka Heather Ross Far Far Away III Girls with Horses Japanese Fabric – grey – 1 yard
‘Celine Richard’ – you have won – Kokka Yoshie Miriporun Sunny Farm Japanese Fabric – orange, white – 1 yard